Monday, January 30, 2006

Just in time for Valentine's Day, MadLibs by iPod

Love don't live here anymore
Love don't love you
Love is here and now you're gone
Love is here to stay
Love is in the air
Love takes time

You're nobody till somebody loves you
You're okay
You're too good to be true
You've got to hide your love away
You always hurt the one you love
You can't always get what you want
You can't hurry love
You keep me hangin' on
You made me love you
You make lovin fun
You make me feel so young
You may be right
You only live twice

I'll be there
I'll fly away
I'll remember
I'll see you in my dreams
I'll tumble 4 ya
I'm forever blowing bubbles
I'm gonna make you love me
I'm in love again
I'm not here
I'm not waiting
I'm thru with love
I've got my love to keep me warm
I've got the world on a string
I've got you under my skin
I've heard that song before
I can't be with you
I can't get next to you
I could love a million girls
I could write a book
I get a kick out of you
I hear a symphony
I just called to say I love you
I just want to be your everything
I know where its at
I like it like that
I melt with you
I move on
I say a little prayer
I still haven't found what I'm looking for
I try
I want a new drug
I want it all
If I had $100000000
If I had you
If I were you
If it makes you happy
If you could read my mind
If you love someone set them free

No comments: