Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tagged by Texas Jack

Miss Amy has sent me a "blog tag", so here goes.

A) Four jobs you have had in your life (oh, yeah-- look at the track record here!):

1. Resident Advisor/Program Assistant
2. Law School Computer Lab Help Desk Attendant
3. Law School Tour Guide
4. Attorney

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Manhattan Murder Mystery
2. You've Got Mail
3. Charade
4. Pulp Fiction (just to mix it up)

C) Four places you've called home:

1. Ithaca, New York
2. Paris, France (6 weeks, I'm counting it.)
3. New York, New York
4. Princeton, New Jersey

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Most things on PBS
2. Anything on the HD channel
3. Most reality tv (especially if crafts are involved, i.e. project runway!)
4. The Apprentice? The Amazing Race? Whatever has been Tivo'd?

E) Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Paris
2. Munich
3. Venice
4. Lake Como

F) Four websites I visit daily:

1. MSNBC
2. CNN
3. AOL
4. NYTimes (okay, so I'm boring)

G) Four of my favorite foods:

1. Chicken Fingers!
2. French Fries!
3. Taco Bell!
4. Helluva Good french onion dip! (with chips of course)

(Sorry, I can't compete with pork shoulder-- but I can make a mean pulled pork sandwich)

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1. (See "four places you have been on vacation" above)
2.
3.
4.


Thanks to Amy! This has now been passed along to Ouisie in TX and our friend at 410.

No comments: