Monday, May 15, 2006

Top 25 Most Played...

I love the function on my iPod that keeps track of my 25 most played songs. I'm not quite sure what this list says about my listening habits but here goes.

Tilt ya Head Back-- Nelly & Christina Aguillera
If You Could Read My Mind-- Amber
A Pirate Looks at Forty-- Jimmy Buffet
Wrong to Love You-- Chris Isaak
Bust a Move-- Young MC
One More Night-- Amber
The Way You Look Tonight-- Frank Sinatra
Lets Get Loud-- Jennifer Lopez
Save the Last Dance for Me-- Michael Buble
Somethin' Stupid-- Robbie Williams
Groove is in the Heart-- Dee Lite
Yesterday-- En Vogue
Me and Julio Down by the School Yard-- Paul Simon
Tempted-- Squeeze
Only the Lonely-- Chris Isaak
Memories are Made of This-- Dean Martin
I've Got You Under My Skin-- Frank Sinatra
Fly Me to the Moon-- Frank Sinatra
Glowworm-- The Mills Brothers
It Takes Two-- Rob Base
Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps-- Doris Day
Clocks-- Coldplay
But Anyway--- Blues Traveler
Hot in Herre-- Nelly
Show Me Love-- Robyn

Happy Listening!

No comments: