Friday, August 24, 2007

And This is How Bad Things Happen...

I checked my voicemail at the Job today. I had one message. It was a recording from "Maria at Loehmann's" wanting to let me know that the new shipment of items by Italian designers has arrived! To delete voicemessages, you hit star 3. To forward a voicemessage to another person you hit star 2. I was using my blackberry phone to check messages and needless to say the keyboard is a bit tight. Next thing I know I've not only hit Star 2 but I am about to forward my message from Maria at Loehmann's to the entire San Diego Office. I sat there, frozen. What do I do now? Do I just hang up? Do I hit zero or pound? How the hell do I cancel this?? They'll never take my maternity leave extension request seriously now if suddenly I've alerted everyone in San Diego that Italian Designer fashions are now in for Fall at their local Loehmanns!

No comments: