Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What's on TV?

I actually saw an episode of "Throwdown with Bobby Flay" where Bobby won. It was the burger challenge. Truly a rare occurrence. I think it's in his contract with the Food Network that he has to lose 90% of the Throwdowns and all Iron Chef competitions.

Saw Inside Man again. Good flick. Love Clive Owen and liked Denzel's response to the Maitre d' at the Four Seasons:

"Sir, may I have your hat?"
"No, get your own."

I've also been intrigued by the Lord of War, but I haven't had the chance to sit down and watch it yet.

What can I say, this whole "maternity leave" thing has given me the opportunity to watch more bad movies on cable than I have since I was in law school.

I've TiVo'd Scoop and Lady in the Water (which must be said in a whisper) for viewing at a later date and last night I watched "The Last Holiday" with Queen Latifah. The Last Holiday was cute enough but it was totally made for On Demand viewing-- I had to fast forward through the gospel choir scenes. What can I say, there's only room in my brain for watching the gospel scene in The Blues Brothers.

No comments: