Sunday, February 06, 2011

Haircut!

I have finally made an appointment for a haircut! I haven't gotten one since June... So needless to say it was about time. I have been going to Frederic Fekkai for just over nine years now (with previous forays to John Barrett salon at Bergdorf's and, sadly, prior to that the Jean-Louis David on 52nd Street--egads!) but this time I'm trying Oscar Blandi. I had looked into Rita Hazan (known for color) and Sally Hershberger (signature shag cut for Meg Ryan, et. al) but decided to stay in midtown and not do anying drastic cut or color wise...

My appointment is for this coming Saturday and I'm excited to see the results. The week after we've got Westminster (with Thisbe and the Wee Kraken), the Circus and Mel's baby shower, so I figured it might be a good time to look presentable. Hoping to also grab a late lunch while I'm in the city.... Any recommendations?

No comments: