Friday, February 18, 2011

MacBook Revolution!

I am typing this post on my new, bright and shiny, MacBook. How cool is that? When I was in third grade, the first computer that I had access to was an Apple in the gifted classroom of my elementary school... it has the same keyboard. Ever so slightly different from that of a PC, and in that classic Mac font.

Also, can I just say, how cool is it that thanks to the concept of "HomeSharing" my MacBook is currently importing my entire music library from my old computer.... WIRELESSLY. Open iTunes on one computer, open iTunes on the other computer and POOF! Magically, through the air, my music files are finding their way onto my new laptop.

All those hours of downloading music from the infamous CD collection have all come down to this moment of technology. Pretty darn cool.

No comments: