Wednesday, April 26, 2006

So.

I have nothing new to add. How boring is that? I feel like my head is going to explode sometime in the near future and they have now turned off the a/c at "the job". Yes, for the past 9 hours it was like a meat locker, once 6pm hits all air circulation stops. I have no idea how long I will be here today and I have already been guilted into participating in "Administrative Professionals" day.

What is an "Adminsitrative Professional" any way? And why is April 26th like their Christmas? When are they going to have an "Associates" day, or just a "Professionals" day when perhaps the tables will be turned and the Administrative Professionals will actually do something helpful like send a fax or collate? Or perhaps a day when the HVAC system stays on all night...

No comments: