Monday, October 25, 2010

Ladies Tea

On Saturday, my friends joined my for a lovely tea at the St. Regis Hotel's Astor Court. It was a lovely day for some girl time and wonderful, too, to see two of my friends' children, Noah and Maddie.

If you like high tea I would definitely recommend the Astor Court. I had thought about going to the Palm Court at the Plaza but had seen some negative reviews and in my searching I had seen a lot of good things about the St. Regis. The service was great and the high tea came with finger sandwiches, an endless pot of tea, scones (with Devonshire clotted cream and jams) and petit fours.

They also brought out a piece of birthday cheesecake (and the harpist played "Happy Birthday").

It was very mellow, very lady like and a lot of fun.

Thanks to my lady friends who joined me, it was a wonderful way to celebrate!

No comments: