Friday, September 15, 2006

Tagged, again.

Ana has tagged me with a movie-quote task. I have to say, I'm losing my edge, but here goes. Below are quotes from 11 of my favorite movies, the goal is to try and identify the movie. Extra points if you can name the character and even more points, and a pat on the back if you can name the actor.

1. One movie, two Quotes, two different scenes, two different characters:

"Once I read a story about a butterfly in the subway, and today, I saw one. It got on at 42nd, and off at 59th, where, I assume it was going to Bloomingdales to buy a hat that will turn out to be a mistake - as almost all hats are"

"That's one less person I'm not speaking to"

2. Easy. Let's assume they'll get harder? "I hate Illinois Nazis"

3. "I'm hungry, let's get a Taco"

4. More multiples:

"My life is passing before my eyes. The worst part about it is that I'm driving a used car."

"Yes, they're keeping it refrigerated!"

5. "I've gone gay all of a sudden"

6. "Don't you just love it when you come back from the bathroom and find your food waiting for you?"

7. "You chased a dog and beat a horse, you're stronger than you think."

8. "Everybody thinks they have good taste and a sense of humor but they couldn't possibly all have good taste."

9. "Pink is my signature color"

10. More dual quotes:

"They were jammies! They had Yodas'n shit on 'em!"

"I just love biblical names. If I had another little boy, I'd name him Jason, Caleb or Tab."

"I'm okay, you're okay, that there's what it is."


11. "Well, ain't this place a geographical oddity. Two weeks from everywhere!"

I tag 410e9th. You're it.

Two bonus:

"You sit on a throne of lies!"

"I'm applying to Oxford and the Sorbonne. Harvard's my safety."

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

8. Carrie Fisher - harry met sally.
9. Julia Roberts - Steel Magnolias
Bonus - Rushmore
3. I know I know it, but I can't remember.