Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Birthday!

First off, thanks to all who have sent their birthday wishes!! Yay!! And, a shout-out to other proud Librans born on the best day of the year-- October 8th! Including, the Mom, my niece Isabella, Cousin Tony, and of course, Matt Damon. In the usual tradition of celebrating the birthday for at least an entire week, the fam treated me to another fun day! We had a lovely dinner at One 53 in Rocky Hill, came home to birthday cake and flowers all around (both from the Husband and the Mom and Dad!!) Gifties included a Woody Allen theme in books, and a whole bag of amazing quilting goodies thanks to Mom and Dad!(That's right-- yet another craft field-- here I come!) And, what could be better, now I'm watching Project Runway! Yay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET CHEVY CHASE...

5280 Mommy... said...

I don't have anyone so cool as Matt Damon or Chevy Chase on my Libra birthday. Annette Funicello is about all I've got. Pathetic!

Speaking of PR, I keep meaning to ask what you think of the final 3. Annoying as Kenley is, I think Jerrell is a catty b-tch!