Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Granite!


The granite men were here for five hours. I can't say that I didn't expect that. I just expected it would be during *normal* business hours. Instead, they arrived at 4:30pm and left sometime during the second act of Heroes. Yes, that's right, they were here at the house installing the granite countertops with what smelled like the equivilent of airplane glue until after 9:30pm. Call me an old fogey but I really don't want contractors doing work at the house after 6pm. I also don't like work to begin before 8am (in fact, even 8am is pushing it, I'd truly prefer 9). But, at this point, I guess I just have to be glad that its done.

Next up? Thursday is installation of the new ceramic tile floor in the utility/laundry room.

(Check out that tv! Note: the cord is not in its final location, thankfully.)

No comments: