Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The War on Terror

The other day I was at Marshall's trying on a couple of pair of Paper, Denim & Cloth Jeans. They were marked down to $15 and I'm always on the prowl for "the perfect pair of jeans".

Now I have some of this brand's jeans at home and I can manage to squeeze into a pretty decent size.

The one's I'm trying on? No way can I squeeze into the size I wear. The next size? Nope. The size after that!?! It's still a struggle.

WTF?

Then I notice that the jeans are made in Pakistan.

Clearly the Taliban has moved on to new tactics in their terror war: psychological assault on the women of the west via falsified size tags.

I think someone should alert the CIA, or at least the Council of Fashion Designers of America.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Taliban ploy to get us all wearing burkas.