Sunday, August 10, 2008

Statcounter!

So, I do love the whole statcounter application and like to check periodically to see what google searches and otherwise are bringing visitors to the site. Lately we've had a decline in folks searching for either Sting's favorite pasta or Tom Selleck's Avocado ranch. Instead, people have been searching for "corn chowder" (seasonal, I guess...), toy assembly instructions and chuck taylor low tops. I also got a random search for "scarlett johannson boob feel". Do remember this is a family-friendly blog, so please keep the boob feel requests to a minimum.

In other statcounter news, to our mysterious reader from the Minneapolis area, I do hope you go to visit the AZ Gallery to check out the photo I'll have on display! I have read that the gallery is next door (or in some other close proximity) to the Tanpopo Noodle House!

No comments: