Monday, October 16, 2006

Updates and Indian Food

Last night we tried to make up for Saturday by making home made indian food. Thanks to a great recipe for Chana Masala from Orangette and a good dash of Chicken Makhani Sunday night dinner was much better than Saturday's.

In other news, I forgot to mention that the best part of getting a new iPod was buying the warranty plan from Best Buy. I'm pretty confident that within 6 month's time I'll be using that. Now I just have to make sure I don't lose the receipt.

And, I finally got my cd from France-- and, even bigger shock, it actually works! Amazon.fr is a secret weapon in the world of import records! I even downloaded The a la menthe to my iPod. Of course, my new iPod doesn't use my old iTrip, so I can't listen to it in the car, but alas, that will be some other visit to Best Buy.

No comments: