Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin...

Poor George. Someplace just got a lot funnier.

Below are a few quotes to remember him by:

"Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit."

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

"Some people see things that are and ask, Why? Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not? Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that."

"Don Ho can sign autographs 3.4 times faster than Efrem Zimbalist Jr."

"You will not hear me say "bottom line", "game plan", "role model", "scenario", or "hopefully". I will not "kick back", "mellow out", or "be on a roll"! I will not "go for it", and I will not "check it out". I don't even know what "it" is!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and lets not forgot having to move someplace bigger to fit all your
"stuff"....