Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Things We Love...

The Panini Press (Krupps, thanks to the Mom and Dad) perfect for making sandwiches for Baby!

Bliss' Lemon and Sage Soapy Sap (makes bubbles for a bubble bath that actually last, and who doesn't like the smell of lemony goodness?)

Jo-Ann Fabrics (Truly the home of pre-recession pricing-- with the exception of patterns, of course-- it's great you can go in there, by things for multiple projects and it's all under $15.00. Today I got fusible binding, two packages of elastic, two spools of guterman thread in fashion colors, fabric for two projects and a "fat quarter" of quilting fabric for $14 and change.)

The Ye Old Blackberry (for some reason, I can now check my AOL account from my Blackberry--- woo-hoo! Yet another way to waste time on the web anywhere at anytime!)

iTunes (okay, so I do have a love-hate relationship with Apple, but after watching a wacky French film ("Pur Week-End") last night on TV5, I was able to go on to iTunes and buy two songs heard in the film, including one that is considered Yiddish Hip-Hop.... how random is that?)

No comments: