Monday, December 18, 2006

Rachael Ray

So this morning I was watching the Rachael Ray Show (I know, I know... if only Tony Danza were still on!) anyway, she was making some sort of horrible Monte Cristo sandwich concoction with cornbread pancakes, turkey breast, ham and cheese sauce (I told you it was horrible)... and she's got the cheese sauce in a non-stick pot and she used a metal ladle to get the sauce out of the pan and totally scraped it along the bottom-- you could actually hear the scraping sound! Ugh! Use a plastic ladle, woman! You're going to ruin the non-stick! Then again, I guess I shouldn't be encouraging the use of cheese sauce in this instance anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT KIND OF AMERICAN ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF RACH!!!! COME ON...A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE EVOO QUEEN.