Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bond Unbound....

We've been watching various James Bond flicks all day on Encore. Why don't they show them in order? Unfortunately, at 9pm "For Your Eyes Only" was coming on (and at the same time George Carlin Live at USC was on HBO)... I had been looking forward to FYEO because this is the first James Bond film I actually *remember* seeing in theaters... but due to construction work in the upgraded laundry room we lost cable and internet service... now we're back online and it's time for "Live and Let Die".... meanwhile, in other news of the world it appears that my iPod is no longer, so I'll be trying to unearth my Best Buy receipt and extended warranty.

I guess the tango music I downloaded last night from "The Counterfeiters" soundtrack was just too much for it to take.

No comments: