Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jon and Kate... plus a big new house

Okay, I haven't watched this show in quite a while. I used to like it. Tonight? Tonight I saw an episode where they're moving into yet another new house. This one appears to be rather large. The finished basement/family room looks bigger than the entire first floor of their old house. They've now got a professional kitchen with a Sub-Zero. Good for them that they've been able to accomplish all this just by having reproduced, but I have to say you've just lost me as a viewer. I'm interested in what their life is like with the *kids*, not *because* of the kids. We've gone from free plastic surgery, free hair plugs to now a giant house with a circular driveway and watching Jon and Kate pick out floor tile. I wasn't watching to see "This Old House" or "House Hunters".... No wonder our society has spawned the "OctoMom"!

2 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

Amen Sista!!!!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

OMG...I couldn't agree with you more! They lost me when I saw the episode where Jon was getting hair plugs. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?! They're no better than OctoMom as far as I'm concerned. No room in my little world for narcissists. Blech.