Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Curtains!

Tonight I finally finished the curtains for the library! And I also finally made a curtain for our master bathroom (aka the smallest bathroom in Middlesex County). I had remnant fabric from Pierre Deux for over a year now and finally got around to finishing! It wasn't until I actually put up the first curtain in the library that the Husband pointed out that the toile pattern seemed to include a woman spanking a cherub. I totally hadn't noticed that. I guess that may explain why it was on sale.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No pics?

Ellen said...

Not that would be toile worth buying! How funny is that - R rated toile.

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Hahahahahaha!

Hopefully the curtains came out better than the skirt I made at M. Avery last week. Yikers!