Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Arachnophobia

Last night we were watching Heroes in the family room on the big sofa. The Husband was still in his dark suit from work and Baby G was asleep in his arms. I'm sitting next to the family unit and out of the corner of my eye I see a big giant black spider (and when I say big, I mean BIG) crawling on the Husband's knee. Being a girl, I of course start making hyperventilating screeching sounds about spider and baby, spider near baby!! Spider is on the move, going up the Husband's leg and he can't see it (blending with the suit)... in a split second I grab our tv remote and WHOOP! smack the Husband on the leg, killing the spider (which has now rolled up into a ball and fallen onto the couch cushion). I felt bad about whacking the Husband, but I had no choice! It was a tarantula in training heading for Baby G!

No comments: