1. What were you doing at 0800? Sleeping, thanks to Nyquil.
2. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Blogging.
3. What happened to you in 2006? 2006? What about 2007?
4. What was the last thing you said out loud? Hmpf. Something about brownies.
5. How many beverages did you have today? Too many ginger ales to count.
6. What color is your hairbrush? I've got one white clinique comb from ages and ages ago and then a Mason Pearson (tortoise shell colored) but I can't find that one.
7. What book are you reading? Ladies and Gentlemen, the Bronx is Burning.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Baby outfit. Only moments ago.
9. Where were you last night? Same place I am now. Home!
10. What color is your front door? White. I know, I need a red front door, better Feng Shui.
11. Where do you keep your change? A) In the car: change purse that looks like an old coffee cup, B) At home: Change cup that looks like old coffee cup. I'm sensing a theme here.
12. What’s the weather like today? Surprisingly beautiful.
13. Do you want to cut your hair? That was last week.
14. Do you make up your own words? Of course! But my favorite word, "woobie", was not made up by me.
15. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Why Ana, of course, from whom this (modified) survey was taken from... do pseudonyms count?
16. What does the last text message you received say? I'm not technologically advanced enough for text messaging. Do blackberry messages count?
17. Do you chew on your straw? Ugh. No.
18. Do you have curly hair? Sometimes.
19. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Short term: Doctor's appointment, Medium term: Greenwich, Longer term: Paris.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Brownies (see #5 above)
21. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Past two weeks?? I haven't seen any really good movies in the past two weeks. A few weeks ago I watched "Where Angels Fear To Tread". I wouldn't say it was good, but it was passable. I'm a sucker for those EM Forrester period movies. FYI: "Premonition" would certainly *not* fall into the "best movies" category, 2 weeks or longer.
22. When was the last time you did the dishes? Earlier this evening. Would be doing them now but I ran out of those little dishwasher detergent cube thingies.
23. Why did you answer and post this? Why not?