Friday, July 04, 2008

Random Observations...

Two nights ago the Husband called me out in to the backyard. With all the lights off and the moon dark all we could see in the woods next to the yard were a thousand fire flies. Their twinkle reminded me of the random sparkling of the Eiffel Tower (but slower, in New Jersey, and with bugs).

Today makes day two both i) with no bottle for Miss B, and ii) abandonment of the big plastic tub in favor of the really big tub!

I feel as though I'm clearly getting waaay too old. I saw another add for Lollapalooza 2008. I remember fondly Lollapalooza 1992. Eeek.

Tonight we made a well calculated run to our local Baskin Robbins for their new soft serve (meaning that we no longer have to drive all the way to Hamilton to get drive-thru Dairy Queen!) (And people wonder why their is an obesity problem in America-- here we are during dinner googling BR to find the nearest drive-thru ice cream joint.)...

No comments: