Monday, March 02, 2009

Laundry Room!

Kudos to the Husband for remodeling our laundry room/utility room. Sadly, I can't find my true "before" picture. You know, the one that shows the scary-nasty linoleum floor, the event scarier giant sized freezer that lived in the corner of the room and the "home-made" shelving and storage units that had been anchored to the concrete walls! Instead, I just have some photos mid-process (where you can see the framing that Husband installed in order to drywall).






Now we've got a lovely tile floor, *real* walls (primed and painted!), a nice shelving system from IKEA and a work table. We're going to be putting in the Husband's wine rack next and then I get to fill up the shelves with goodies such as my Gourmet and Bon Appetite Magazine archive and finally, a permanent place for our microwave! Woo-hoo!!!






2 comments:

Sue said...

Kudo's to the son-in-law!! Another fine home improvement job...

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I'll be sending you driving directions so you can come work your magic. ;-)