Thursday, March 05, 2009

West Windsor Book Sale!

Yay!! We love a good book sale! Today we hit up the annual West Windsor Library Book Sale...









We got some good stuff including the Comander's Palace cookbook for the Mom, some Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs for Miss B., first editions of "Thurber's Dogs" by James Thurber and The Sand Pebbles.














I also got Henry Fool on VHS (I've never seen it, but apparently its some sort of cult movie that's got Parker Posey in it so I thought I would give it a try) and I also got a cool travel guide to Italy from 1950.
















Let's not forget, too, a jigsaw puzzle that's a road map of New Jersey. I'm sure a good portion of the 500 pieces will be missing, and really, what is sadder than putting together a used jigsaw puzzle, but hey what do you want for $1??






The sale runs through Sunday. I might just have to go back!!

1 comment:

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

Nice work!! You know I love me a good sale. Speaking of which...I did return to Point Pleasant. Alone. ;-)