I liked this concept from Amy's website
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before? Baby ultrasound!
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I have no idea.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Amy! Thisbe!
4. What countries did you visit? Does Massachusetts count? I know people from Maine would think so.
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006? Those ever elusive MegaMillions Lottery winnings? A new dishwasher (trust me, we need it).
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory? September 22nd!
7. What was the best thing you bought? All of that stuff that created the new and improved Smallest Bathroom in Middlesex County (especially that claw foot tub), okay, the DvF wrap dress I got on sale was pretty cool too.
8. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Sadly, Casino Royale? Saturday Night Live? Going to that casting call!
9. What song will always remind you of 2006? Ain't No Other Man. That Christina can sing.
10. Compared to this time last year, you are: More rotund.
11. What do you wish you'd done more of? Travel, relax, knit...
12. What do you wish you'd done less of? Work!
13. How did you spend Christmas? With the folks!
14. What was your favorite TV program? Heroes-- Save the Cheerleader, well, you know the rest.
15. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 31...Went to Le Cirque for lunch, told the grandparents to be of the baby on the way...
16. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Is there ever just one?
17. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006? All about scarves. 2007-- the search for pants that fit.
18. What kept you sane? That assumes that I am sane!
19. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006. It's my cat's world, I'm just living in it.