Thursday, February 22, 2007

Daily Dose of MSNBC...

Have you heard yet about the latest Clinton-Obama issue over David Geffen's donations? Is Hilary for real telling Obama that he should give the money back??? I'm not an Obama supporter (though I know he's running for president, I certainly haven't seen anything yet that actually says what his stand on any issue is)... but I do have to say that the Clinton's stand on this issue is a bit ridiculous. Somebody tell Hil that she's not running the world yet, okay? And, you heard it here first (much like with Julia Robert's pregnancy).... if David Geffen dies in a mysterious crash/fire/earthquake, etc. something's telling me I think we have an idea who was behind it....

On the Anna Nicole theatrics in Fort Lauderdale, I think Dan Abrams said it best with the following quote: "I feel like it's an episode of Seinfeld. Like they are going to decide over Newman and Kramer, who gets Jerry's bike," Abrams said. "It's a hearing about nothing."

And, finally, just what we've been waiting for... Prince Harry is being deployed to Iraq... didn't Tony Blair just talk about upping the return rate of British troops?? Yet we're going to send the person who's third in line for the throne to Iraq? I see a sequal to "The Queen" in the making, Helen Mirren, clear your schedule.

No comments: