Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thank God its Wednesday...

So, Wednesday before Good Friday... what is that? Decent Wednesday? Not-to-Bad Wednesday? I'll just say I'm glad its Wednesday because it means I'm that much closer to the weekend.

Also, on the job front, while I haven't quite gotten it across to my boss yet that I have the magical "modified bedrest" note from my Doctor, I did invoke trying to "leave early" (by which I mean, take a half day) for Good Friday. He mentioned to me that he wasn't "committed" yet to being out of the office on Friday but that he was concerned that certain parties would try to schedule a conference call, so I countered with, "I thought about the same thing, because I want to leave early." Truth be told, the only reason I would actually come in at all is because I've got a hair cut with Julian at 12:30 (and eyebrow treatment with Victoria at 1:15). All in preparation for my "photo shoot" on Saturday. Yes, I am one of those people who decides to get pictures taken while pregnant. If you saw the last pictures I appeared in you would probably be thinking that I should maybe reconsider this idea, but we'll see how it goes. And, just so you know, I'm not intending to take any goofy new age belly pics. My appointment is with Pryde Brown in town on Saturday afternoon... I was hoping to do some pictures both inside and outside (preferably in fun, flowy, spring clothes) but of course its supposed to be in the forties on Saturday, so I may end up having to find some sort of stylish pregnancy parka instead.

No comments: