Sunday, January 18, 2009

Craft Projects!

Here are some pictures of some of the knitting projects I'm working on these days...

This is a kind of bolero thingie... the pattern is from Chiagu.com



This is knit in one piece starting with the sleeve... I'm doing it with Noro Silk Garden.
Thanks to the Husband for a great giftcertificate to the Wooly Lamb in Pennington, I scored some new great yarn! A couple of Noro items, and some baby alpaca. I'm hoping to make a couple of skinny scarves and a hat with the bright pink baby alpaca!





I also picked up the new Noro book by Jane Ellison called Family. I'm trying to make the Rayski hat, but I'm using Kuryeon instead of Iro... I'm also trying to figure out some of the pattern abbreviations, so if anybody out there is working on it, let me know your thoughts!

No comments: