Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Give Me Back That Filet-O-Fish, Give Me That Fish!

Check out this article about the talking fish Filet-o-Fish commercial. The Husband and I have already found ourselves singing the song involuntarily. Then, not only did the Husband hear people singing it one day on the train, but three kids were singing it while I was waiting to pay for parking after the circus. Sadly, I think none of this will increase Filet-O-Fish sales, because nothing could actually make a Filet-O-Fish edible, but that tune is awfully catchy!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

It took seeing that stupid commercial about 15 times before I could figure out what they were saying. Snaps for a catchy tune.

I don't think any any square fish "filet" could be appealing no matter how much tartar sauce you top it with.