Friday, November 10, 2006

Lame Excuses...

Okay, so today I don't really have anything interesting to say (which I know, makes the terrible presumption that any of these posts really say anything interesting!) Anyhoo. I went to H&M on my way back from lunch and though I was very, very tempted to buy a black 100% cashmere ballet wrap sweater, I realized that it was approximately the same price as it would be at Bloomingdales. H&M is supposed to be about bargains. Checked out the Viktor & Rolf collection-- not nearly as interesting as last year's Stella McCartney line that sent shoppers into a riot.

Finally, I'm reserving more interesting things for tomorrow. We have tickets to see Saturday Night Live (the real, live performance at 11:30, not just the 8pm dress rehearsal). I've been told I can't take pictures (but as we recall from the Faith Healer/Ralph Fiennes post this hasn't stopped me before). I'm hopeful that I'll have stories to tell.

Love and Kisses,
Wonder

No comments: