Sunday, November 05, 2006

Random Thoughts...

So, here's my Larry King-esque posting for the weekend.

How nice is it when you just happen to be sitting on the couch with your laptop and all of a sudden a little grey cat comes and curls up next to you and starts to purr. (Okay, maybe she's not so little, but she's still all soft and warm, so that counts for something!)

Cupcakes. Mini cupcakes. I love mini cupcakes.

Another nice thing is to have the Sunday paper (the New York Times is especially nice. I'm still a sucker for the weddings section, and real estate. I just realized I haven't even cracked a page yet!

Random thought. When I bought tickets to go on the Radio City Music Hall Backstage tour, I really didn't expect that a tour of the men's room would be part of the package. I also didn't expect that a stop at the ladies room would be featured and that a couple of men from Barcelona would follow us ladies on the tour into said ladies room.

No comments: