Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Over the River and Through the Woods...

Okay, so in preparation for Thanksgiving, I just wanted to let everyone know that the folks are heading into town. They started their journey at some point in the middle of the night (4am?) and are motoring their way up the Eastern Seaboard as I type this. The parents also happen to have two very important things in tow, Sonny's baked beans and a fifteen pound turkey. I had tried to get a turkey at Wegman's but when I went last week they hadn't put out their usual Thanksgiving spread. There was one lone mini Butterball in the freezer case and a bunch of off brand birds. I think it is fair to say that only a mom and dad would consider hauling a fifteen pound Butterball in their Volkswagen Bug Convertible fifteen hours to New Jersey.

Thanks Mom and Daaaaaad!!!!

No comments: