Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hitting the Wall..

So they've still got me working. I'm also watching CNBC and they're showing a replica of the 17th green of the golf course where the UBS tournament is played... the replica is of course, at Rockefeller Plaza. Even though I am "working from home" I can still feel in touch with Rock Center. Most importantly though is how damn uncomfortable I am. I don't know what it is but whenever I have to sit for any period of time or work on a computer I get this crazy insane back pain. When its not hurting my back then it shifts to my right rib cage. I have actually found myself trying to work on the computer in something akin to the downward dog yoga position in order to try and alleviate the back pain. Yeah, that's so not working.

Update:

I completely fell sleep for a good half hour. Its no wonder when all there is to watch on tv is CNBC's Market Watch.

No comments: