Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tripp Trapp Chair by Stokke

Design within Reach has been having a sale (through Monday, I believe) whereby mostly everything they carry is 10% off. This was a perfect opportunity for me to buy our high chair, the Stokke Tripp Trapp chair. What made it doubly exciting is that for some reason all "DWRjax" kids products benefit from free shipping! Since I love a good sale I ordered the chair over the weekend and was promtply told via email that some part of my order is on backorder and won't be available for at least a month. Fine, I think, no big deal, we've got time and then yesterday part of the order arrives. Tonight, the rest of the order arrived. So much for that whole "backorder" thing. But no complaints from me in that department. However, it was rather disappointing when I noticed that the Tripp Trapp chair arrived in essentially a flat box.

"Welcome to parenthood!" the box exclaimed-- if it doesn't require a AA battery, then it will require an allen wrench. Get used to it.

No comments: