Thursday, March 01, 2007

Jammies

Today I am wearing what I like to call my Pregnant Ninja outfit from Liz Lange. It's all black, very ninja-esque and feels like I'm still in my pajamas. I have to say the Liz Lange clothes (from her real store, not the crap that's at Target and designed for Amazon Women from the Moon) has really been terrific. When I was at the store on my small spending binge (thanks to gift card money from the Mom and Dad) the sales lady claimed that I would "live" in the pants I am currently wearing and I have to say, I can see what she means. My outfit consists of black pants made out of some sort of Roswell technology microfiber and a matching black v-neck top with a criss-cross front that ties in the back. It is super comfy and yet at the same time is actually presentable enough to wear to work (noting, however, that to get to work I was wearing my ninja outfit with my purple converse clown shoes (too much salt on the ground en route to the office to wear my ballet flats with the thin leather soles...) hence I had to quickly change shoes upon getting to the office... I wouldn't recommend the purple converse low tops in an office environment). Anyhoo, props to Liz, the clothes are comfy, stylish and very wearable!

No comments: