Saturday, April 26, 2008

WtF?

I was at my local Whole Foods on Friday and I happened by the service desk and asked whether they carry Nantucket Nectars. (You see, Call Me Mommy introduced me to NN's "Half and Half" half lemonade/half iced tea combo and I've been hooked ever since... but it has been in quite dwindling supply in these parts). The gentleman at the service desk proceeded to launch into a semi-sermon about how Nantucket Nectars doesn't meet with the quality standards that Whole Foods has set and that they don't use enough natural ingredients in their products to make it onto the shelves of a Whole Foods, yada, yada, yada.... my response? "Really, because I just bought a bottle at your store in Columbus Circle the other day." His response: "Oh, some stores may carry different things." Yeah, thanks.

No comments: